Are you a passionate and highly skilled Laravel developer with minimum 2 years Laravel experience? Do you care coding standards and best practices? Does clean and testable code float your boat?
Pixbit Solutions is looking for strong Senior Laravel Developer to join us to work on exciting and cutting-edge technologies.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support new software solutions and changes to existing software solutions
- Translate Business Requirements into components of complex, loosely-coupled, distributed systems
- Responsible for create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms
- Responsible systems analysis, code creation, testing, build/release and technical support
- Responsible for keeping excellent, organized project records and documentation
- You strive for innovative solutions, quality code with on time delivery
- Manages multiple projects with timely deadlines
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Experience in enterprise application development in the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment
- Working experience in Laravel Framework, at least done 2-3 project in Laravel or minimum 2 years of Laravel development experience.
- Must know Laravel coding standards and best practices.
- Must have experience with service implementation using service oriented architecture (SOA) patterns.
- Must have working experience with Web service technologies such as REST, JSON, and SOAP.
- Experience with git and version control.
- Exposure to Responsive Web design.
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills.
- Robust experience with Databases and query writing.
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), works effectively with cross-functional teams.
Experience: 3-6 Years