Smartphones and utilities have had a big impact on our way of living in the last few years. The transformation of people' online buying experiences is not new, but the rise has been exponential.We are enjoying the convenience of online shopping mobile apps, and through this reading, we are taking a quick look at the top 10 Online Shopping Mobile Apps in India must-have in your handset.
The online shopping culture, where customers install online shopping apps or e-shopping apps to shop for essentials existed even before. However, this culture becomes an unavoidable part of our daily life during the pandemic era. Exclusive deals, coupons, and promo codes stick customers with this condition.
Like other areas of technology, Our country is nowhere behind in making the best mobile shopping app in India.
Which app is better for online shopping?
To answer this, we must know which product we are looking for. The purpose of these apps is to deliver the best products of your choice from a wide range of categories. These categories are broadly divided into electronics, home appliances, clothing, kitchen products, gadgets, accessories, etc.
Here are the Top 10 Online Shopping Moblie Apps in India
1. Amazon: With over 15 crore products, Amazon topped the list of online mobile shopping apps in India. Amazon is an app with a variety of products at a great price. Like most online shopping apps Amazon also free assures you a great shopping experience.
2. Flipkart: With over 80 crore products from various categories, Flipkart is giving tight competition with Amazon to top the chart. Flipkart is very user-friendly with AI product suggestion support. Moreover, this is an Indian e-commerce company that delivers products all over India.
3. Myntra: Fashion is the word that comes along with Myntra all the time as this app mainly into trends in lifestyle by delivering products in clothing, gadgets, and other accessories. Here as well, you can search for your desired products by name, brand, or category and shop with ease.
4. TataCliq: Owned by Tata Digital group, TataCliq entered the online shopping field in 2016 and now showing good growth with a lighter and more attractive user interface and customer-friendly product delivery.
5. Ajio: Like Myntra, AJIO is also geared to clothing and lifestyle accessories than other categories. This app is a must-have for those who looking for international branded products.
6. Paytm Mall: Paytm Mall is also an Indian e-commerce shopping app that noticed a rapid expansion in the field of online shopping. This is integrated from one most trusted payment apps in India Paytm which powers insightful payment methods for Paytm Mall.
7. Shopclues: With a wide variety of items ranging from kitchen and home decor to handheld devices and clothing, Shopclues shows a positive word of mouth among customers in the online shopping lifestyle.
8. Big Basket: Big Basket was comparatively a new initiative that provides fresh groceries. This online shopping app lets you purchase items including flour, pulses, biscuits, juice, and frozen foods with online and offline modes of payment.
9. Meesho: Meesho is a steadily growing online shopping app and a talking point among customers in recent times. Thanks to their huge collection of all categories of products, easy and faster checkout, and quality customer support.
10. Snapdeal: Since 2010 Snapdeal stays as one of the reliable destinations for customers regardless of their age category with secure purchases and delivery services. Snapdeal provides a long list of items a customer can choose from with well-founded methods of payment.
There are many reasons why we choose the method of online shopping. The convenience of shopping and time saving make e-commerce our top priority. A huge number of online shopping apps are in the making and ready to launch. So till then, the apps mentioned in this reading are the most promising ones for you to go with.If you have any queries about custom e-commerce app development, Please contact us.