Are you a passionate and highly skilled Laravel Developer with a minimum of 3 years of Laravel Experience? Do you care about coding standards and best practices? Pixbit Solutions is offering the perfect job that grows with you. We help build a career path around your interests.
What will you do?
- Build high-quality web applications from scratch using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debugging of builds.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Learn new Software/frameworks/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Will be in charge of a small team of Developers.
- Will take ownership of one or more modules of a platform.
- Excellent working knowledge of PHP-based MVC framework Laravel
- Prior Experience in managing/handling a small team of developers would be an added advantage.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- A clear understanding of RESTful API development standards
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding managing Linux servers & AWS/GCP
- Hands-on experience with Redis